Monday, March 30, 2009

Ground Moles and Such

They are really a very tasty snack - ground moles, that is. I was running in Grandma H's backyard while Grandma E 2.0 and Granddaddy were cutting the grass. What did I come across but a nest of ground moles. Suddenly I hear this ear-piercing shriek that interrupts my pre-dinner snack and Grandma starts dancing around. She gets on the boob phone and calls Curly. Shortly (and I use that term loosely), Curly and The Voice come running around the corner. Caught red-handed, er, mole tongued! Well, I've already been found out for the closet mole-eating fiend that I am, why not make the most of it? So what's a dog to do - eat another mole of course! And of course this is followed by another shriek (this time it's Curly). I'm home now with a full stomach and nice big bowl of cold water. Curly is praying that she doesn't see those same moles again later tonight!

1 comment:

Dale said...

OMG that is just gross!