Tuesday, January 29, 2008

I guess my ear in healing okay.  Curly took me back to see the Guy With Red Hair again.  Thankfully, he took the stitches out.  They were starting to itch.  I think the new story in gonna be that I got in a fight with a doberman.  The ear looks just like someone took a bite out of it.  I think the bitches will like that story better.

I went to visit Mama and Papa Mullins on Sunday.  Curly and The Guy had lasagna for lunch.  I just wanted to smell it, but they wouldn't even let me near the plate.  When The Guy wasn't looking I did get to lick his plate.

Curly is still really stressed about work.  She told me she's going to be going on a trip at the end of February, so I hope that helps her loosen up.  I really hope she'll consider taking me with her.  I'm afraid The Guy is going to forget to give me my dry cereal every day.  I also don't like staying with him because the only time he let's me stay outside for more than two minutes is early in the morning.  I don't want to be out in the morning, but he just doesn't get it.  I would like to be outside in the afternoons, but every time I find something interesting to do in the yard he makes me come in.  I don't know what he's worried about, it's not like I can go anywhere.

I hear Grandma Hopkins is coming for a visit this weekend and I really hope Curly takes me to visit her.  She always gives the best treats.

No comments: