Monday, January 21, 2008

Don't call me Vincent

I don't know what I did to deserve this.  Last Thursday morning the humans took me to see that tall guy with red hair that gives me treats.  Next thing I know, I'm missing half my ear!  Eventually my human with the Curly hair came back to get me, but it was too late.  Gone.  

The anesthesia did have a pleasing after-effect.  And the humans did cater to my every whim (but I guess that wasn't out of the ordinary), but still, why did it have to be the ear?  I guess the bitches dig scars - at least I have that going for me.

So anyway, I've been shaking my head alot.  It seems to annoy Curly because it splatters blood everywhere.  She tried to put a stop to that today.  We went back to see the guy with the red hair.  I humored him and let him examine what's left of my ear, but next time Red, I'm taking part of your ear.

No comments: