Sunday, August 30, 2009

Happy 10 Months!



Curly used to do photo shoots with me. Now all of her camera time is devoted to The Infant. Oh well, I guess she probably is a little more photogenic. Curly went back to work last week and things just haven't been the same. It's so peaceful! The Infant is staying with Grandma E 2.0 again and of course The Guy works late, so I'm here all alone (not really, I'm just being dramatic. Cassie is still here).

So Curly told me yesterday that cousin Morgan is coming to stay for 10 days. Oh boy. When she was here this weekend she kept swatting me like a cat. How embarrassing. And no, I was not poking her trying to provoke her. Why would Curly even say such things. I promise I'll be on my best behavior while she's here. I won't teach her any bad tricks like Duke taught me while he was staying here. Anyway, since he left I've only dug in the flowerbed once, and Curly has no proof that it was actually me.







No comments: