Thursday, January 15, 2009

So, Where Did the Infant Go?

Grandma came to the house on Tuesday to play with me (and watch The Infant). When she left on Tuesday evening, she took The Infant with her and neither of them has returned since. I'm not quite sure what to make of it. It is a lot quieter around here without The Infant, but I'm not sure that I like the quiet. Granted, I can sleep in the room with Curly and The Guy without having to go into The Infant's room, but really I need something to keep me busy. Since she's not here, I thought it would be okay to bark at the Paper Lady at 3:00am, but apparently that's frowned upon.

And, come to think of it, Curly and The Guy haven't been coming home until late and they smell like The Infant. I wonder if this is a permanent arrangement or if it's only temporary. I'll bet it has something to do with the cold temperatures. I'll let you know when she returns.

No comments: