Sunday, March 2, 2008

Where'd Curly go?

Okay, so I've been home alone with The Guy since Thursday.  Is Curly coming back?  It's just not the same without her here.  True, I do get more of the bed without her here, but I also don't get nearly as many treats.  I guess it's a trade-off.  
The Guy put the phone to my ear on Saturday and I think I could hear Curly, but all she kept saying was "Hey Bull Pup.  What are you doing Bull Buddy?"  Did she really expect me to answer?  I don't know what that was all about.  When she gave the phone back to the The Guy he kept saying something about a "grassy knoll."  I don't know what that is, but it sounds like I'd like to pee on it!
The Guy keeps leaving and going to the hospital to see Mama Matheny.  I really hope she's okay.  I hear she really enjoyed the flowers I sent on Thursday.  Dialing the phone is a very tedious process for me (my dew claws always hit extra buttons).  I hope next time he goes he'll take me with him.

No comments: