Monday, June 8, 2009

Any Port(-able highchair) in a Storm



So, how much can it rain this spring? I guess a whole lot! I didn't like the thunder so much and I knew Curly wouldn't let anything happen to The Infant so I stayed close by. As close as I possibly could.

The Infant really loves a bath. I mean really, truly LOVES a bath. Check out this video of her in the bath tub about a week ago. It was her first time in the big bathtub. She's back in her little one, for now. She was able to splash all of the water out of her little tub both yesterday and today. I hope she always likes water this much. Did I mention she has tooth number two? Oh, I didn't? Well, she does.



Back to the storm. There was alot of excitement tonight - Curly's softball game was canceled and Granddaddy came up to check out the basement. While he was here a tree fell across a power line just down the street and caught on fire. You can see the smoke in the picture in the upper left region. There really was an awful lot of rain as this video shows. The Infant would've loved to be outside playing in it. I, on the other hand, was perfectly content INSIDE and under Curly's feet.

I really have no other reason to post the following pictures, other than that I just really like them. I sure hope that Curly gets the camera that she's been wanting. It will be a Christmas present but she might get it soon. I really hope so since The Infant is only this age (or any age) once. Also, this link contains one last pointless video of The Infant trying to stuff The Cat in the Hat's butt into her mouth. I personally (canineally?) think a video of ME trying to stuff a cat's butt into my mouth would be much more entertaining.








No comments: