Friday, May 15, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me!


Check out The Infant on Mother's Day (I think she changed clothes about five times that day!)!

Six years old. And I've been with The Humans for five. Hard to believe, but true. Curly did cook me two all-beef hot dogs for my special day. I can't believe she remembered. Also, the fence is coming along nicely. Maybe one day I'll be able to frolic and play again. Until then, I'll lay on their bed and sleep.

So, twitpic won't work from my phone since The Humans are too cheap to spring for a data plan, but here is the picture I wanted to upload:

That's Curly's leg in all it's strawberried glory. The Guy thought that it would be okay to remind her that she's no longer seventeen. FYI - It's not okay.


And finally, The Infant had her dedication last Sunday. She thought she was getting a bath so she was pretty stoked. When she found out that's not exactly what was happening, she fell asleep (but not until after Granddaddy and Curly's Twin sang).

Today, however, was a little traumatic, too; The Infant got stung by a wasp. There was a little panic and aimless driving but for the most part everyone was fairly calm. She's okay and got to eat a popsicle to boot. She also had some benadryl which helped the swelling but maybe more importantly it counteracted the sugar in the popsicle she ate at 8:00pm!

No comments: